- There are no exchanges or refunds once the reservation is made.
- Confirm that your contact information is complete and accurate.
If you see discrepancies/errors please contact the box office at 450 458 5361.
- Please arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to show time.
- Large groups should arrive 45 minutes in advance.
- Performances commence on time.
- Late comers are obliged to wait to be seated in the theatre at an appropriate break.
There are no refunds or exchanges for latecomers. Latecomers may be required to take alternate seats for the remainder of the act if accessing their reserved seats is too disruptive.
- If you have lost your tickets, please call the Box Office at 450 458 5361.
- In the case of a cancelled or postponed event, HVT will contact the ticket purchaser
and issue a complete refund.
- The use of cameras, telephones, recorders and video cameras is strictly prohibited during performances. Pagers and cell phones must be turned off.
- If you have booked using an HVT voucher or gift certificate, your reservation is held with a valid MasterCard or Visa credit card – it will only be applied if you do not provide the voucher or gift certificate upon arrival of picking up your tickets, or if you do not attend the reserved event. If you are booking in person, you must present the HVT voucher or gift certificate before you reserve your tickets.
- Any person acting inappropriately or making excessive noise disturbing the experience for fellow patrons and/or the artists will be asked to leave the theatre. Parents are responsible for their children’s behavior.
- For more information please consult the Frequently Asked Questions page or contact HVT at 450 458 5361 or email@example.com.
At HVT, we understand that your personal information and privacy are important to you.
We are committed to ensuring that the information you share with us is recorded accurately, retained securely, and used only according to your wishes.
We need personal information for billing purposes, for the proper distribution of tickets and charitable receipts, and to inform you about any schedule changes, upcoming events, and/or special offers. We may also use it to build a profile of our audience for future programming.
The only people who have access to your information are authorized HVT staff members.